北京优质情侣寻昌平单女|非诚勿扰

呦呦鹿鸣野 发表于 昨天15:23

第 1 页

本帖最后由 呦呦鹿鸣野 于 2023-5-21 15:39 编辑

Introduce the situation
We are located outside the North Fifth Ring Road of Beijing, about Changping area of Beijing, looking for a single lady. My girlfriend and I appearance level is high, I mature, girlfriend pretty delicate, our 175/160 height, body is fine, record of formal schooling is undergraduate course | master. We have ordinary jobs and decent living conditions in Beijing. We treat people with kindness and gentleness.

What kind of lady are you looking for
We talked about finding a woman just to spice things up, not lesbian, not heavy mouthed. I hope you are under 30 years old, have a certain level of appearance and figure, healthy, speak hygiene. If you are a student, we are confident that our past school experience and available resources can give you some advice and help. We are easy to get along with. I hope you are also a free and easy to get along with.

What can we give you
It will not interfere with your private life, which is a boundary, and it will not let you experience bad, you are not a tool person, but our partner, we may often invite you to sit, eat and chat, depending on the judgment of my girlfriend and you. In short, please believe that our people and ways will give you a good experience. I hope you are reliable and free.

What are the conditions for adding me
Couples, couples, single men, the so-called resource exchange do not add me, said do not add, please be polite. Especially diaosi single male, do not see wechat QQ added, very cheap. Minus minus Q, there's a basic filter. Add micro also need to do a voice and video verification, if you add I default you agree with this point. After all, our time is precious. Cows, ghosts, gods and snakes too much, I hope you are the one who is reliable.

If you've made it this far to add me, thank you for your trust. My Wecat Whites1839. Finally say about myself, my ability, at the same time very good to meet the two girls no problem

介绍一下情况
我们坐标北京北五环外,位置大概在北京昌平一带,寻一位单身女士。我和女朋友的颜值都比较高,我偏向成熟型,女朋友漂亮秀气型,我们身高175/160,身段都还不错,学历是本科|硕士。我们在北京有普通的工作以及还不错的生活条件,待人温和善意。

找一位什么样的女士
我们商量找一位女士只为增舔生活的情趣,非女同、不重口。希望你年龄在30以下,有一定的颜值和身材,健康、讲卫生。如果你是学生,相信我们过去上学的经历和现有的资源,能给到你一些建议和帮助。我们很好相处,希望你也一样是一位内心自由、好相处的人。

我们能给你什么
不会干扰打探你的私生活,这是一个边界,同时也不会让你体验不佳,你不是工具人,而是我们的伙伴,我们可能会经常邀请你到家坐坐、吃饭聊天,一切看我女朋友和你两人的判断。总之,请相信我们的为人和方式会给你好的体验。希望你靠谱、内心自由。

添加我有什么条件
夫妻、情侣、单男、所谓的资源交换不要加我,说了不要加,就请懂礼貌。尤其是屌丝单男,不要见微信QQ就加,很掉价。只加微不加Q,有个基本的过滤。加微后也需要做个语音和视频验证,如果你加我默认你同意这一点。毕竟我们的时间都很宝贵。91牛鬼神蛇太多,希望你是靠谱的那个人。

如果你已经走到加我这一步,那么感谢你的信任。我的微Whites1839。
最后说一下自己,我的能力,同时很好的满足两位女生没有问题

wishell5687 发表于 昨天15:28

支持一下

温柔的老师 发表于 昨天15:38

身材真好啊。

相关搜索